Adaptive weights smoothing
AWS is a contributed package within the R-Project for Statistical Computing containing a reference implementation of the adaptive weights smoothing algorithms for local constant likelihood and local polynomial regression models. Binaries for several operating systems are available from the Comprehensive R Archive Network (http://cran.r-project.org).
Authors: Joerg Polzehl
Reference, including documentation:
J. Polzehl, V.Spokoiny (2006). Propagation-separation approach for local likelihood estimation, Probab. Theory Related Fields, 135 pp. 335--362.
Download: freely available from CRAN server under GPL.
Last modified: Tue Mar 11 16:00:00 CET 2014
Tel.: 030 20372-481
- WIAS-ALEA - Framework for high-dimensional functional Uncertainty Quantification
- awc - Adaptive weights clustering
- aws - Adaptive weights smoothing
- BALaser for the simulation of dynamics in broad-area semiconductor lasers
- BOP - A Simulator for Large-Scale Process Engineering Problems
- ddfermi - drift diffusion simulation tool
- DiPoG - Direct and Inverse Problems for Optical Gratings
- WIAS R-packages for imaging / neuroscience
- LDSL-tool for the simulation of longitudinal dynamics in semiconductor lasers
- WIAS-MeFreSim - 3D-Simulation of Multifrequency Induction Hardening
- ParMooN - Mathematics and object-oriented Numerics
- pdelib - a FVM and FEM toolbox for PDEs
- S/PHI/nX library for materials simulation
- WIAS-TeSCA for two and three dimensional semi-conductor analysis
- TetGen - a Delaunay Tetrahedral Mesh Generator