13th Annual ERC Berlin-Oxford Young Researchers Meeting on Applied Stochastic Analysis
June 8 - 9, 2020
The workshop will continue the tradition of previous meetings, with focus on Applied Stochastic Analysis, including but not restricted to the resolution of ill-posed stochastic partial differential equations to new ways of handling highdimensional data.
- Peter Friz (TU and WIAS Berlin)
- Terry Lyons (Oxford University)
- Patric Bonnier (University of Oxford)
- Avi Mayorcas (University of Oxford)
- Oleg Butkovsky (WIAS Berlin)
- Tom Klose (TU Berlin)
There will be invited talks only.
List of Participants
Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, Leibniz Institute in Forschungsverbund Berlin e. V.