Workshop on Numerical Methods and Analysis in CFD
Weierstrass Institute Berlin, July 05-08, 2022
This workshop is devoted to modern numerical methods for solving equations from fluid dynamics, such as Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations, convection-diffusion-reaction or reaction-diffusion equations, and coupled systems. Topics include as well the numerical analysis of such methods as their use in simulating problems from applications.
Registration and conference feeAll participants have to register, using the online-registration form.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts for talks: June 01, 2022
- Notification of acceptance until June 08, 2022
- Deadline for registration: June 15, 2022
- Deadline for payment of early-bird registration: Juni 20, 2022
- Early registration fee: 80 EUR
- Standard registration fee (after Juni 20, 2022 and only in case of additional availability): 100 EUR
After you receive the confirmation of your registration, payment of the participation fee needs to be made via bank transfer to the following account:
- Account holder: Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V.
Credit institute and address: Commerzbank AG, Tempelhofer Damm 182, 12099 Berlin, Germany
Swift Code / BIC: COBADEFFXXX (note that “O” here denotes the letter in the alphabet.)
IBAN: DE45 1004 0000 0520 4300 02
Purpose: NUM_CFD22 - [YOUR LAST NAME] [YOUR FIRST NAME]
VAT number of the Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V.: DE 136785011
- Carsten Carstensen (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Volker John (WIAS Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin)
- Stefan Sauter (University of Zurich)
- Alexandre Ern (Université Paris-Est)
- Michael Feischl (TU Wien)
- Julia Novo (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Joachim Schöberl (TU Wien)
- The workshop takes place in the Erhard-Schmidt lecture room at Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics (WIAS), Mohrenstrasse 39, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The lecture room is equipped with a blackboard and a video projector. Wireless internet access is available via eduroam.
- For more details about the workshop location click here.
Program:The program is now online.
The Corona measures taken by us are in accordance with the currently valid regulations of the Senate of Berlin.
We assume no liability for a possible Corona infection that coincides with the visit of our event.
Contact and further information