WORKSHOP "NONLINEAR DYNAMICS IN SEMICONDUCTOR LASERS"
|organized by:||Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics (WIAS)|
DFG Research Center
"Mathematics for key technologies: Modelling, simulation, and optimization of real-world processes"
A. Vladimirov (WIAS)
The workshop will focus on mathematical, physical, and technological aspects of nonlinear phenomena in semiconductor lasers.
The main topics will include:
- mathematical methods in optoelectronics
- dynamics of ring lasers
- dynamics of multisection lasers
- high power tapered and broad area lasers
LIST OF INVITED SPEAKERS:
- E. Avrutin (York, UK)
- E. Bente (Eindhoven, NL)
- T. Erneux (Brussels, BE)
- G. Fiol (Berlin, DE)
- G. Giuliani (Pavia, IT)
- J. Houlihan (Waterford, IE)
- B. Hüttl (Berlin, DE)
- B. Krauskopf (Bristol, UK)
- E. Larkins (Nottingham, UK)
- S. Mikroulis (Athens, GR)
- C. Mirasso (Palma de Mallorca, ES)
- D. Rachinskii (Cork, IE)
- E. U. Rafailov (Dundee, UK)
- N. Rosanov (St. Petersburg, RU)
- S. Schikora (Berlin, DE)
- E. Schöll (Berlin, DE)
- A. Sciré (Palma de Mallorca, ES)
- K. Staliunas (Barcelona, ES)
- S. Sujecki (Nottingham, UK)
- M. Tlidi (Brussels, BE)
Apart from the invited talks, there will be a limited number of contributed
For the further information, registration and submission of contributed talks, please contact
until October 20.
The registration fee is 30 EUR (to be paid cash at registration).
Scientific program is available now!
The workshop dinner is planned for the evening of November 20.