Karoline Disser, Duy Hai Doan, Thomas Frenzel, Annegret Glitzky, Martin Heida, Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Thomas Koprucki, Matthias Liero, Anieza Maltsi, Oliver Marquardt, Joachim Rehberg, Nella Rotundo, Artur Stephan
Herbert Gajewski, Konrad Gröger, Jürgen Sprekels
18-19.01.2019, WIAS Berlin, 18th GAMM Seminar on Microstructures
31.01.-01.02.2019, WIAS Berlin, Kick-off Meeting of the ECMI Special Interest Group "Modeling, Simulation and Optimization in Electrical Engineering (MSOEE)"
Within the framework of the workshop "Analysis of Evolutionary and Complex Systems", a colloquium in honor of Alexander Mielke's 60th birthday took place on September 26th 2018.
On occasion of his 80th birthday, Prof. Dr. Konrad Gröger was awarded a Honorary Medal by the Czech Mathematical Society for his longlife contribution to cooperation between Czech and German mathematicians, see photos below.
- Partial Differential Equations
- Laser Dynamics
- Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Nonlinear Optimization and Inverse Problems
- Interacting Random Systems
- Stochastic Algorithms and Nonparametric Statistics
- Thermodynamic Modeling and Analysis of Phase Transitions
- Nonsmooth Variational Problems and Operator Equations