Publications in refereed journals
- A. Mielke, M. Mittnenzweig: Convergence to equilibrium in energy-reaction-diffusion systems using vector-valued functional inequalities. J. Nonlinear Sci., 2017. Submitted. ( Preprint )
- M. Heida Stochastic homogenization of rate-independent systems and applications.
Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics May 2017, Volume 29, Issue 3, pp 853-894 ( Preprint )
- M. Heida and A. Mielke Averaging of time-periodic dissipation potentials in rate-independent processes.
DCDS-S Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 10 (6): 1303-1327, 2017 ( Preprint )
- M. Heida and Ben Schweizer Stochastic homogenization of plasticity equations.
Accepted by ESAIM-COCV ( Preprint )
- M. Liero, A. Mielke, M. Peletier, D.R.M. Renger. On microscopic origins of generalized gradient structures. DCDS-S Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 10 (1): 1-35, 2017 (Proceedings of STAMM 2014 in Poitiers).
- M. Liero, A. Mielke, G. Savaré. Optimal entropy-transport problems and a new Hellinger--Kantorovich distance. accepted by Invent. math.. ( Preprint )
- A. Mielke, R. Patterson, M. Peletier, M. Renger. Non-equilibrium thermodynamical principles for chemical reactions with mass-action kinetics. Accepted by SIAM J. Appl. Math. (subm. Nov. 2016). ( Preprint )
- A. Mielke, D.R.M. Renger, M.A. Peletier: A generalization of Onsagers reciprocity relations to gradient flows with nonlinear mobility. J. Non-Equil. Thermodyn. 141-149, 41(2), 2016. ( Preprint )
- M. Liero, A. Mielke, G. Savaré: Optimal transport in competition with reaction -- the Hellinger-Kantorovich distance and geodesic curves. SIMA 2869-2911 48(4) 2016.
- A. Mielke, R. Rossi, G. Savaré. Global existence results for viscoplasticity at finite strain. Archive Rat. Mech. Analysis 227 (1). pp. 423-475.( Preprint )
- A. Mielke, R. Rossi, G. Savaré. Balanced-Viscosity solutions for multi-rate systems. J. Phys., MURPHYS-HSFS Proc., eds. O. Klein et al., vol. 727 (1), article 012010, 26 pages, 2016. ( Preprint )
- E. Bonetti, E. Rocca, R. Rossi and M. Thomas A rate-independent gradient system in damage coupled with plasticity via structured strains ESAIM: ProcS Volume 54, 54-69, 2016 ( Preprint )
- A. Mielke, J. Naumann. Global-in-time existence of weak solutions to Kolmogorov's two-equation model of turbulence. Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. I, 353: 321-326, 2015.
- A. Mielke, T. Roubíček. Rate-Independent Systems: Theory and Application. Applied Mathematical Sciences, Volume 193, XXII+660 pages, New York: Springer 2015.
- M. Heida, S. Neukamm, M. Varga. Stochastic unfolding and homogenization. ( Preprint )
- M. Heida, R. Kornhuber, L. Podlesny. Fractal homogenization of a multiscale interface problem. ( Preprint )
- L. Donati, M. Heida, M. Weber, B. Keller. Estimation of the infinitesimal generator by square-root approximation. ( Preprint )
- M. Heida: Convergences of square-root approximation scheme to Fokker--Planck operator. Submitted to M3as.( Preprint )
- F. Flegel, M. Heida and M. Slowik Homogenization theory for the random conductance model with degenerate ergodic weights and unbounded-range jumps. ( Preprint )
- M. Heida and S. Nesenko Stochastic homogenization of rate-dependent models of monotone type in plasticity. ( Preprint )
- P. Gussmann, A. Mielke. Linearized elasticity as Mosco-limit of finite elasticity in the presence of cracks. Adv. Calc. Var. (subm. March 2017). WIAS preprint 2359.
- M. Heida, D.R.M. Renger and R. Patterson The space of bounded variation with infinite-dimensional codomain. ( Preprint )
Last modified: 2017-04-04 by Martin Heida