Dr. Karsten Tabelow - personal homepage
I am a member of the research group Stochastic Algorithms and Nonparametric Statistics of the Weierstrass Institut for Applied Analysis and Stochastics. My current research interest is in image processing and neuroscience applications, adaptive smoothing methods, dimension reduction methods and statistical modelling.
I am author of a large number of articles in scientific journals and book chapters, see the publication site for details.
- adimpro - Adaptive Smoothing of Digital Images (with J. Polzehl)
- dti - dMRI Analysis (with J. Polzehl)
- fmri - Analysis of fMRI Experiments (with J. Polzehl)
- ACID-Toolbox for Artifact Correction in dMRI for SPM (with S. Mohammadi, J. Polzehl, L. Ruthotto)
- aws4SPM - toolbox for SPM (with Devy Hoffmann) -currently under reconstruction
- AWS for AMIRA - plugin for AMIRA (TM) (with Devy Hoffmann)
- Adaptive smoothing plugin for BrainVoyager QX (with Felix Anker)
Weierstraß-Institut für Angewandte Analysis und
Stochastik, Mohrenstraße 39, 10117 Berlin, phone: +49-30-20372-564, fax: +49-30-20372-303
last reviewed: Mar 1, 2016, Karsten Tabelow