The Workshop aims to further develop the MMS networking activities in the different Institutes, presenting undergoing work using modern methods of MMS and creating a plattform for discussion on themes of specific and general interest.
- Carsten Marr (Helmholtz Zentrum München): Computational models of stem cell decisions
- Klaus Neymeyr (University of Rostock): How nonnegative matrix factorizations can help to decompose spectral mixture data
- Juha Vierinen (The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø): Estimation of the mesospheric wind field correlation and structure functions using multistatic specular meteor radars
Lectures will be scheduled from Wednesday (March 20) morning until Friday (March 22) noon. A poster session will be held on Wednesday evening. A conference dinner will be organized on Thurday evening.
The workshop will comprise general plenary discussions on:
- MMS related topics at large.
- Research Software.
- Knowledge Infrastructures, Research Data, Reproducibility, Open Science, Data Science
with special emphasis on the scientific topics
- Deadline for Registration and Abstract Submission was January 27, 2019
- Deadline for payment of the early bird registration fee of 70€ : February 12, 2019