Dr. Martin Heida
- Stochastic homogenization (discrete and continuous)
- Analytical and numerical homogenization of fractal structures
- Discretization schemes for the Fokker-Planck and for reaction-diffusion equations
- Gradient flows and rate-independent systems
- Thermodynamic material modeling
- Two-phase flows
Organization of Workshops
- Upcoming: 18th-GAMM-Seminar on Microstructures, January 18-19, 2019 (Homepage)
- Homogenization Theory and Applications (HomTAp), October 4-6, 2017 (Homepage)
- Upcoming: Nonlinear Functional Analysis (WS 2018/2019)
The script and supplementary materials can be found here
- Introduction to Homogenization theory (SoSem 2018)
The supplementary material can be found here.
|Since May 2015||Member of the research group Partial Differential Equations at the Weierstrass Institute.|
|Oct 2011-April 2015||PostDoc at TU Dortmund in the Group of Ben Schweizer|
|June 2008 - Sep. 2011||Fellow of IWR Graduiertenkolleg and HGS Mathcomp. Vice Speaker of the Students at HGS Mathcomp|
|June 2008 - July 2011|| Ph.D. Studies - Cotutelle de These - at the Universities of Heidelberg and Prague.
Advisors: Prof. Willi Jäger (Heidelberg) and Prof. Josef Málek (Prague).
|Oct. 2004 - May 2008||Diploma Studies in Physics at University of Heidelberg|
|Apr. 2003 - Sep. 2008||Diploma Studies in Mathematics at University of Heidelberg|
Last modified: 2018-04-20 by Martin Heida