The Future World Heritage Digital Mathematics Library: Plans and Prospects
The meeting took place June 1-3, 2012, at the National Academy of Sciences Main Building, 2101 Constitution Ave., Washington DC.
The meeting was supported by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
- State of the art of local DMLs
- Technical challenges, opportunities, goals, strategies
- Data bases, digital libraries, encyclopediae
- Developing countries
- Business models, libraries, publishers
- Mathematical search
- Copyright and licensing for bibliographic metadata
- Funding agencies and societies