Membership in Editorial
- Nonlinear Probabilistic Constraints in Problems of Gas
- SFB/Transregio 154 Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and
Optimization in Gas Networks
- Topology Optimization of Wind Turbines under Uncertainties
- Einstein Center for
- joint project with Dr. M. Eigel (Weierstrass Institute
Berlin), Prof. Hömberg (Weierstrass Institute Berlin)and Prof.
R. Schneider (Technical University Berlin)
- Optimization of Gas Transportation Networks, Part of joint
research project with Open
Grid Europe (2009-2013)
- Chance constrained programming applied to electrical portfolio
management, research project with Electricité
de France (2008-2009)
Conferences and Meetings
International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economy
and Industry 2012 (MMEI XVII), Berlin, Joint
Czech-German-Slovak Conference, Organizer
Practices in Industry 2008 (COPI08), Clamart (France),
Member of Program Committee
Methods in Economics and Industry 2007, Herlany (Slovakia)
Member of International Program Committee
Management Science and Engineering Management 2007,
Chengdu (China) Member of International
Stochastic Optimization, Humboldt University Berlin,
- Mini-Workshop on Risk Measures and
their Applications, Humboldt University Berlin,
Optimization of Engineering Processes for chemical
engineers, Technical University Berlin,
09/03-06/2000, 09/24-26/2001, 09/23-25,2002.
International Conference on Stochastic Programming 2001,
Berlin (Germany) (member of the local organization
- DFG-workshop on Optimization problems under
uncertain data, Berlin, Weierstrass Institute,
Analysis and Optimization, Martin-Luther-University
Halle, Institute of Optimization and Stochastics, April-July
- Convex Analysis and Optimization,
Martin-Luther-University Halle, Institute of Optimization and
Stochastics, October 2001-February 2002
- Stochastics, Martin-Luther-University
Optimization and Stochastics, October 2003-February 2004
- with W.
Römisch (Humboldt University Berlin) in the field of
- with J.
Outrata (UTIA Prague) and A.
Jourani (Université de Bourgogne, Dijon) in the
field of nonsmooth optimization
- with A. Seeger (Université d'Avignon) in the field of controllability
under convex processes
- with D.
Dentcheva (Stevens Institute of Technology, New
Jersey) and A.
Ruszczynski (Rutgers University, New Jersey) in
the field of Stochastic Dominance Constraints
- with C.
Strugarek (Electricité de France, Paris) in the
field of structural analysis of probabilistic
- with L.
Andrieu, R. Zorgati and W.v. Acckooij (Electricité de
France, Paris) in the field of applications of probabilistic
constraints to power generation.